What personal information does this service use?
Whenever you get in touch with us either in person, by phone or online, we’ll usually need your basic contact details: name, address, telephone number, email address etc, together with enough information about your enquiry to be able to help you quickly and effectively.
If you receive or have received treatment by Expert TMS, we will hold a record about you. This may be stored in an electronic database but we also hold some paper-based information about you.
Your record will contain:
● Basic details about you such as your name, address and date of birth;
● The names and contact details of your close relatives and carers;
● Information about your health, your ability to carry out day-to-day tasks, and your home situation; (these details usually form part of our Assessment process)
● Letters, notes and reports about the Treatment ,support we provide for you and about the help you may need;
● Plans for providing Treatment and support, and details of the Treatment and support you receive;
● Things that other organisations (such as health or other care services) tell us about your situation to help us to better understand your needs;
● the names of your family members, carers, and information about any support services or professionals who have worked or are working with you.
Some of the information we hold in your care record will be more sensitive personal details about you, such as your race or ethnic origin, sex and sexual orientation, religious beliefs, your physical and mental health etc (known as Special Categories of Personal Data).
It is important for us to know this information, for example, if you have a disability or language issue, as this may influence the way our services need to be delivered to meet your needs. We also use this information for equalities monitoring purposes, so we can be sure that we’re reaching and responding to all sectors of the community, inclusive of ethnicity, age and disability.
If you are receiving support from adult services then the NHS may share your NHS number with us. This is so that the NHS and ourselves are using the same number to identify you whilst providing your Treatment and care. By using the same number, the NHS and ourselves can work together more closely to improve your care and support.
We will use this Number in an integrated care record system across a number of support services including GP’s, hospitals, community matrons, and social care practitioners.
We may also collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on, or in relation to, this website; including information relating to any purchases or enquiries you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; including credit card details that, once inputted, we cannot view the number.
- How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control over cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Completed online forms (including callback requests), surveys, written posts on any message boards, post any blogs, or participation in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
- If you contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post;
What is your personal information used for?
We use your personal data for the following reasons: To assess your needs and identify appropriate Treatment, services or support;
To provide our care services to you; for example, in order to plan and provide care for you;
To maintain records of the Treatment, care and services we provide to you;
To monitor the quality of the services we provide to you and check how our services are performing overall, for example by requesting your feedback;
To log and respond to any complaints you make about our services;
In order to improve our service delivery, we may use personal information to create statistics which help us to see how our services are being used.
We are the Data Controller. This means we decide how to use the personal information we hold about you. We hold your personal information in an electronic system and in paper-based form which is accessible to members of Expert TMS staff in order to deliver services on our behalf.
We may use your personal information to:
Control the website by:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website and enabling your use of the services available;
- Send to you goods purchased, enquired about and supplied via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically agreed to or requested;
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you or about you relating to the website;
- Internal record keeping; and where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you endowed to us.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You should be aware, however, that our website may contain links to other websites of interest (Third Part Websites) and that once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Our Website address is: www.experttms.co.uk
What is the lawful basis we are relying on?
We will only use your personal data where it is necessary in order to perform our tasks and duties, and to meet our statutory obligations. In some cases, we may be required to share your information by law or where it is necessary to protect someone in an emergency.
We will only use any special category personal data we hold where it is necessary to deliver social care services and where there is a substantial public interest (such as to carry out our statutory or legal duties, for the prevention of crime) We may also need to use special category data:
- where it is necessary to protect someone in an emergency
- where it is necessary for legal cases
- where it is necessary for employment purposes
- where it is necessary for archiving, research or statistical purposes
Who will we share your personal information with?
Your personal data may be shared securely to other departments within Expert TMS, the Hospital or Community Teams, only where it is both necessary and appropriate to do so for the reasons given above. In order to provide our services to you, we will need to securely share your personal to other organisations outside Expert TMS. For example, we may share your data with: Expert TMS staff, Multi-disciplinary Teams, your Consultant, your GP, your Support services and their staff.
- Residential/Nursing care providers
- Day Care Providers
- Health Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Third Sector/Voluntary Agencies
- Other specialist Agencies, such as Substance Misuse
- With your legal representative or the Courts if there are any claims or proceedings.
Organisations will use this information to support you with any service or contact that you may have. It helps them provide the most appropriate care for you as an individual and they may share information with others including health professionals to ensure that they can make informed decisions. Where this information is shared, your confidentiality and privacy will be protected. To make sure this takes place, there are clear rules in our own procedures as well as national legislation.
In most situations, other people must have your permission before we can give them information about you. For example, members of your family. However, there are some circumstances when we are obliged to share information without your permission, for example:
- To protect you or another person in an emergency (for example with the police, NHS or with Immigration/Border Control)
- For the administration of justice (such as providing information to Court) In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- To meet other legal obligations, such as: where we are required to share safeguarding information by law to other agencies and other Councils
- where we are required to provide information to an auditor or standards body such as Care Quality Commission (CQC), or as part of any formal inquiry or investigation
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
Your personal information and your rights
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will store all the personal information you provide as securely as possible.
You can find out more about your rights regarding the personal information used for this service by logging onto our website www.experttms.co.uk or by requesting this via firstname.lastname@example.org Your rights apply to the information held by Expert TMS as a data controller, and the information we hold on behalf of the other data controllers.
Or alternatively by post to:
Expert TMS Ltd
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://www.ico.org.uk/) if you’re unhappy about how we process your information.
For more information or to get in touch today, please use the details below:
REGUS Building, Cinnamon Park, Crab Lane,
Fearnhead, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0XP
Please note; Finance approval is subject to status & terms and conditions apply.
Expert TMS Ltd are an Appointed Representative of Medifinance Ltd (FRN: 675486) who are Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
*APR% is dependent on your personal circumstances
© 2019 | Expert TMS - Healing Minds | All Rights Reserved